Part-Time Member Experience Specialist
Company: Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Working at Kirtland FCU is more than a job-it's a career, and
one in the financial world! We pride ourselves on helping our
employees learn, grow, and advance in any direction they choose. We
offer a highly competitive salary, great benefits package and an
energetic, vibrant work environment. Visit our careers page on our
website to view our exciting opportunities and our fantastic
We are currently seeking a Part-Time Member Experience Specialist
to join Kirtland Federal Credit Union.
oin the rest of our teammates and become eligible for a generous
benefits package that we offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement savings program that includes employer
- Paid time off with accrual starting from day one
- Tuition Reimbursement for College Degrees
- Employee Clothing Advance
- Paid holidays: In addition to New Year's Day, Independence Day,
Veterans' Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, Memorial Day, and
Labor Day, we also observe Martin Luther King Day and President's
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Travel Assistance
This is what we'd like you to do: Be responsible for creating an
exceptional member experience. What does that mean? You will
perform a broad variety of member service functions, including
teller transactions, cash handling, account maintenance and opening
new accounts. You will identify needs, develop financial
relationships, and consistently provide members with opportunities
for appropriate loan and deposit products and services.
These are what your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Create, maintain and enhance member relationships, ensuring an
exceptional member experience.
- Perform a broad variety of member service functions with
accuracy and in a timely manner, to include teller transactions,
cash handling, account maintenance and opening new accounts.
- Generate and process loan applications for all consumer lending
products, vehicle loans, credit cards, signature loans, and share
- Identify needs, develop financial relationships, and
consistently provide members with opportunities for appropriate
loan and deposit products and services.
- Maintain and balance a cash drawer, adhering to Credit Union
policies and procedures.
- Prepare and evaluate information which reflects the current
credit worthiness of members and prepare consumer loans for
underwriting approval based on KFCU lending policies and
procedures. Notifies applicants of loan decisions.
- Assists members with servicing loans by processing such items
as payoffs, refinances, payment extensions and payment due date
- Ensures that lending operations are conducted in accordance
with established Credit Union policies and are legally compliant.
Ensures that loan requests are properly documented.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Credit Union products, services,
policies and applicable regulations.
- Support the credit union's mission, vision, strategic goals,
quality initiatives and service standards.
- Provide exceptional internal and external member service.Can
you to bring to the table:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum two years' experience working in a financial
institution - preferred but not required
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Proven member service skills and the ability to resolve
problems independently or to escalate as needed to promote member
- Skilled with identifying and assessing member needs; creating,
building and maintaining strong relationships gaining the members
- Multi-task oriented with excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Ability to cross-sell various products and services based on
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to be influential
- Proficient computer skills To apply for this position, visit
our careers page at www.kirtlandfcu.org/careersKirtland Federal
Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of
employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or
discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and
business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical
or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic
information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under
federal, state, or local law Associated topics: credit, document,
file, loan clerk, loan collections, loan collections officer,
mortgage interviewer, mortgage process, mortgage processor,
Keywords: Kirtland Federal Credit Union, Albuquerque , Part-Time Member Experience Specialist, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!