Sales Representative - Bilingual Spanish
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Consult virtually with America's primarily Spanish speaking
businesses, through self-generated activity to educate stakeholders
on our services, and provide consultative solutions to increase
market share and drive revenue.
- Achieve unit and revenue expectations.
- Create, manage, and advance accounts, leads, and opportunities
in company's CRM system (Salesforce) and provide accurate sales
activity and forecasts.
- Schedule and conduct meetings with new prospects through
telephone calls, targeted email campaigns, and corporate marketing
programs, as directed by Sales Management.
- Leverage the Go-to-Market Sales Strategy to identify customers'
needs and present the Paychex solution to key stakeholders and
decision makers to increase revenue and market share.
- Develop sales skills and maintain a comprehensive understanding
of the Paychex product offering to optimize sales results; remain
up-to-date with new product initiatives, services, industry trends
and other relevant information of interest to customers. Expedites
the resolution of customer problems or complaints to the
appropriate channels to ensure client satisfaction.
- Collect, complete and submit all necessary paperwork for new
sales within defined Service Level Agreement (SLA) guidelines.
- When required, address and escalate client concerns to our
Service Partners, and follow-up as necessary to ensure satisfactory
- May be required to travel for purposes of visiting channel
partners, attending sales incentive trips, ongoing training, and/or
- Upholds and demonstrates the Paychex Values with every
interaction internally and externally.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 2 years of experience in relevant sales/marketing.
- Bilingual in Spanish.
- Demonstrates written communication skills.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills."
Keywords: Paychex, Albuquerque , Sales Representative - Bilingual Spanish, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!