FT 2nd Assistant - Store #136
Company: United Fashions of Texas, LLC
Posted on: January 13, 2022
WE OFFER A $500 SIGN-ON BONUS PAYABLE ON THE FRIST PAYCHECK FROM
THE DATE OF HIREDescription:
The primary objective as a member of store management is to provide
our customers with quality team service, clean and organized
surroundings in accordance to the company standards and
instructions; sharing the responsibility and accountability for
sales performance, productivity of staff, loss prevention,
merchandising, safety and operating functions of the store while in
Qualifications: A minimum of one (1) year supervisory (as a key
carrier) experience preferably in a fashion-oriented specialty
clothing retail setting. Must be customer service oriented.
- Maintain high customer service standards and deliver a neat,
clean and easy to shop store environment.
- Must demonstrate the ability to lead, manage, motivate and
communicate positively to store employees at all levels.
- Ability to train, coach and develop associates.
- Ability to work varying hours and schedules to include days,
nights, weekends and holidays.
- Lead the training of all store employees by using the materials
provided by the Company.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and reliable
transportation for travel to bank, other stores, and meetings when
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to develop and train work force, build relationships,
utilize skills of workforce most appropriately
- Ability to merchandise and manage store operations
- Ability to process information/merchandise through computer
system and register system
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a
- Ability to maintain records and documentation pertaining to
- Learn and understand the accurate use of all equipment and
policies and procedures.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Requires full range of body motion, including, but not limited
to: walking, sitting, crouching, stooping, kneeling, squatting,
twisting, stretching, pushing, pulling, and eye-hand
- Requires extensive standing and walking.
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs.
Keywords: United Fashions of Texas, LLC, Albuquerque , FT 2nd Assistant - Store #136, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!