Customer Advocate I
Company: Health Care Service Corporation
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Includes $1500 sign on bonus + get paid $16/hr
HCSC offers a robust benefit package!
This position is responsible for providing assistance to members in
a Center of Excellence call center setting by responding to
telephone and written inquiries in a prompt, accurate and
first-call resolution manner. Duties include: advising on plan
information, performing research and inquiry status of which 90% is
conducted via telephone interaction. This role may include seasonal
and/or weekend/holiday work where schedules may change based off
business needs. At present this role will be on site in
* High school diploma OR GED.
* 6 months customer service experience OR 6 months experience in an
* Data entry and/or typing experience.
* Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Analytical and organizational skills and independent decision
* Ability to spend approximately 90% of the scheduled time on the
phone according to business needs and sit for long periods of time
with scheduled breaks.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* 9 months customer service experience, including call center
*Facets systems knowledge
* Knowledge of medical terminology
* Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
*Medicare or other government programs lines of business
*Experience with navigating multiple systems for member
*Experience with RxClaims System
Location: NM - Albuquerque
Activation Date: Friday, November 19, 2021
Expiration Date: Wednesday, January 12, 2022
Associated topics: agente de servicio al cliente, client service,
customer care associate, customer care representative, customer
care specialist, customer service associate, product support,
representante de servicio al cliente, service representative,
Keywords: Health Care Service Corporation, Albuquerque , Customer Advocate I, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!