ICC Commercial Building Inspector
Company: Clover Leaf Solutions
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Clover Leaf is looking for an experienced Building Inspector to
join our growing team We are looking for someone who can work as
part of a team and individually.Essential Duties and
- Overseeing construction work in progress and assisting with
contract compliance and work acceptance.
- Performing field observations and being knowledgeable in all
disciplines. Preparing observation reports that document the
progress, quality, and safety of construction work and other
pertinent construction information.
- Providing Subject Mater Expert (SME) observations in building
- Providing mandatory code inspections for compliance with
building codes and inspections for contract compliance.
- Ensuring RFIs, submittals and red lines are incorporated by
- While performing inspections, also monitor construction work
for OSHA safety violations, include such violations in the
inspection report, and report such violations to management.
- Performing final inspections/Punch lists of Construction
- Participating in reviews of the Facility Standards and
- Verifying that construction and service contractors have a
completed all required Asbestos reviews
- Coordinating various field tests.
- Review construction schedules, observe construction progress,
and report deviations from the schedule that might delay project
completion.Deliverables you will be responsible for include:
- Design review forms.
- Construction issues and deficiencies logs.
- Daily/weekly inspection reports with photos, documenting
construction progress and quality of construction work, and other
pertinent construction information.
- Code compliance checklistsQualifications
- International Code Council (ICC) certification in Commercial
- Five years experience in building inspections
- OSHA 10-hour training or better
- Knowledge and application of OSHA 20 CFR 1926 Construction
- Understanding plans and specifications
- Must be a self-motivated individual that can work both
independently as well as have demonstrated the ability to work in a
close-knit team environment.
- Demonstrated pro-active approach to work performance.
- Ability to deal effectively with people and conflict in a
- Ability to communicate with managers, while also taking a
hands-on, active approach.
- Experience in effective time management and prioritization of
activities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Willingness and ability to be on call and/or work a flexible
schedule as some overtime may be required.
- Experience working for Department of Energy or similar
environment is a plus.
- Eligibility for a DOE clearance, which includes U.S.
Citizenship.Clover Leaf Solutions is a small business headquartered
in Albuquerque, New Mexico, with key offices in San Francisco, CA
and Pittsburgh, PA, and we are growing. You can be a key part of
our team and help us continue to build our capabilities long-term.
Our government clients include Department of Energy facilities like
Sandia National Laboratories, Lawrence Berkeley National
Laboratory, and Los Alamos National Laboratory, while our
commercial clients have included globally recognized firms. We
specialize in Industrial Hygiene, Safety, Construction Management,
and Project Management. We have open, transparent communication
without layers of bureaucracy, while also having a strong team to
provide backup. We offer health, dental, vacation/sick, and a 401k
with a generous match.Learn more about us at
cloversolutions.usClover Leaf Solutions provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Clover Leaf Solutions, Albuquerque , ICC Commercial Building Inspector, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!