Desktop Support - Onsite
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Desktop Support - Onsite 1 year contract with option to hire for
a 2nd level Desktop support specialist with expertise supporting
Windows 10, MS Office, LAN/WAN and Wifi technologies, AV, phones,
etc. Looking for a well rounded Desktop associate that has a strong
PC Support background and is willing able able to learn new
technologies. Must be onsite M-F - 8 am 5pm. Client is following
CDC guidelines for Covid. Candidates will be working as part of a
team and will have interaction in person and over the phone for
end-user support. Excellent customer service skills, follow
directions and be self-starter, experience with ServiceNow is a
plus. Local candidates only, must be willing to work onsite in
Albuquerque, New Mexico. --M-F 8am-5pm. Must be reliable and able
to work a regular 40 hour work week. Must have strong customer
service skills, 4-7 years IT support experience. Ideal candidates
- A+ or Network + certified and/or have AAS or BS degree in
- A solid understanding of personal computers. Window 10
operating systems, Lan/WAN, troubleshooting technical and issues,
VPN, Wi-Fi issues, software installs, etc., phones, A/V, etc.,
- 2-4 years Desktop support experience. Hands on support,
software/hardware upgrade, repair and maintenance.
- Must have basic knowledge of PC hardware, MS Office, basic
printer troubleshooting skills, hosting software, and knowledge of
- Must have excellent customer service, work within a team,
follow directions and policies.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs, walk long distances as
required to support the buildings. Setting up new PC's also helping
to sort and stack and ship out new laptops to remote workers.
- Must have worked in large corporate environments. Experience
installing, configuring and supporting software and hardware
applications. Prepping machines via SCCM and building out the
- The resource will be primarily involved in desktop software and
break/fix and deployment activities with a primary role to support
hardware and software deployments and offer technical support.
- Must be team player, able to follow policies and procedures,
self starter, etc. Local candidates only. Must be able to pass 20
year criminal background check. Onsite interviews required.
Category Code: JN008
Keywords: CRG, Albuquerque , Desktop Support - Onsite, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!