Patient Services Coordinator
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Our Care Matters.---- When you join the Kindred at Home team,
you become part of something bigger. We are the nation---s leading
provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical
home care services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality
care to patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to them.----Our
caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate
care and emotional support to our patients and their families. Our
Employees Matter. We believe a world-class patient experience is
enabled by an exceptional employee experience.--And, committed to
fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home.-- Our
people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
professional goals. We offer:
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning The Patient
Services Coordinator is directly responsible for scheduling visits
and communicating with field staff, patients, physicians, etc. to
maintain proper care coordination and continuity of care.-- The
role also assists with day-to-day office and staff management
- Manages schedules for all patients. Edits schedule for agents
calling in sick, ensuring patients are reassigned timely.-- Updates
agent unavailability in worker console.
- Initiates infection control forms as needed, sends the HRD the
completed ---Employee Infection Report--- to upload in the worker
- Serves as back up during the lunch hour and other busy times
including receiving calls from the field staff and assisting with
weekly case conferences. Refers clinical questions to Branch
Director as necessary.
- Maintains the client hospitalization log, including entering
coordination notes, and sending electronic log to all office,
field, and sales staff.
- Completes requested schedule as task appears on the action
screen. Ensures staff are scheduled for skilled nurse/injection
visits unless an aide supervisory visit is scheduled in conjunction
with the injection visit.--
- Completes requested schedules for all add-ons and applicable
- Schedules discharge visit / OASIS Collection or recert visit
following case conference when task appears on action screen.
- Schedules TIF OASIS collection visits and deletes remaining
- Reschedules declined or missed (if appropriate) visits.
- Processes reassigned and rescheduled visits.
- Ensures supervisory visits are scheduled.
- Runs all scheduling reports including Agent Summary Report and
Missed Visits Done on Paper Report.
- Prepares weekly Agent Schedules. Performs initial review of
weekly schedule for productivity / geographic issues and forwards
schedule to Branch Director for approval prior to distribution to
- Verifies visit paper notes in scheduling console as
- Assists with internal transfer of patients between branch
- If clinical, receives lab reports and assesses for normality,
fax a copy of lab to doctor, make a copy for the Case Manager, and
route to Medical Records Department. Initiate Employee / Patient
Infection Reports as necessary.
- If clinical, may be required to perform patient visits and / or
participate in on-call rotation. Job Requirements:Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team - Home Health To learn more, please apply
online.-- Our Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and
rewarding career with Kindred at Home. -- All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Albuquerque , Patient Services Coordinator, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!