Welder / Fabricator
Company: PRO Tower Manufacturing LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Looking for a reliable and competent fabricator who can
understand drawings and able to keep jobs on schedule. Must be able
to obtain AWS Certification and pass drug screen. EOE. Salary DOE.
Indoor shop and no traveling.Duties and Responsibilities
- Motivate and performance of subordinates.
- Manage work projects.
- Communicate with customers.
- Follow safety standards.
- Submit accurate daily reports, change orders, and work
- Must be able to understand and follow oral and written
instructions and to work from sketches, diagrams, blue prints,
- Must be able to perform all phase of fabrication: cutting,
welding, grinding, torching, plasma cutting.
- Must be familiar with using band saw, sheet, sheer, break
press, punch and forklift.Basic Qualifications:
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and
- Must be able to obtain AWS Certification.
- Must be able to handle moderate physical activity.
- Must have at least 2 years fabrication experience.Job Type:
Full-timeJob Type: Full-timePay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hourSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftAbility to commute/relocate:
- Albuquerque, NM: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)Experience:
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: PRO Tower Manufacturing LLC, Albuquerque , Welder / Fabricator, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!