Posted on: October 15, 2021
1st shift: Monday-Friday 7 am-4
$14.00 an hour
You’ve Picked the Perfect Company! Are you
interested in working with an awesome team of people and a great
company that values its employees? If so, this is for you!
ResourceMFG is NOW HIRING! This position comes
with competitive weekly pay, benefits and FREE skills
training. Come join our winning team!
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance
when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
This position is working as a warehouse associate for a family
owned building company in NE Heights Albuquerque. This position
will include general warehouse duties. This position is a contract
to hire opportunity.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
- Must be 21 years of age
- Clean driving record
- Under general supervision, performs manual and clerical duties
related to the shipment and receipt of materials, supplies,
equipment and finished products.
- Receives goods, verifies items against the record of shipment,
and inspects condition.
- Gathers, verifies, and packs items for shipment according to
specifications and the transportation method used.
- Routes materials supplies and equipment to inspection or stock
areas. Completes written and computerized documentation.
- Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of
education and experience. Requires at least 1-year related
- Knows typical shipping and receiving procedures and can handle
- Requires basic reading, writing and numerical ability.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health
and safety is our priority
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or
distribution, ResourceMFG is the company for you! We’re part of the
nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in
business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers
nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed
to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a
healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to
succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to
you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work
hours, on-time pay and other benefits.
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Albuquerque , Warehouse Assistant, Other , ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!