Posted on: October 14, 2021
Day shift: 6 am-6 pm, Monday-Thursday
Pay: $12.00 an hour
Don’t Miss Out. Great Pay, Safety and
Description: ResourceMFG is hiring for a press assistant for a
local plastics bag facility. This position is working in
conjunction with the press operator. Duties include.
- Assist operator in the set up and running of the press
- Load/Unload print sleeves from press and storage racks
- Load/Unload rolls of material from press
- Bring ink from Ink room for next job and return ink no longer
- Check Ink viscosity
- Run and monitor the press when the operator is not present
- Clean print stations, ink pumps, anilox(s) and plate
- Clean and rebuild ink cavities
- Monitor and change solvent/waste drums as needed
- Empty solvent drums completely
- Palletize and label all waste drums
- Perform preventive maintenance as scheduled
- Maintain housekeeping standards
Apply today! Work for a company recognized for its
highest commitment to safety and where 90% of associates say
ResourceMFG is a company you can trust!
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance
when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Be dependable
- Willing to learn
- Able to follow directions
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to read and write English
- Able to read a standard unit tape measure
- Ability to keep work clean and neat
- Willing to work overtime including weekends
- Be a TEAM PLAYER
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health
and safety is our priority.
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Albuquerque , Press Assistant, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!