Thursday, Friday, Saturday, every other Wednesday 6 am-6:30
Pay: $15.60 an hour
Great Company. Competitive Pay and Benefits. Awesome
Apply today! Work for a company recognized for its
highest commitment to safety and where 90% of associates say
ResourceMFG is a company you can trust!
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
• Competitive pay
• Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
• Access to health benefits and retirement plan
• A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance
when at work!
• FREE ONLINE skills training
ResourceMFG is hiring for a production associate for an
electronics assembly facility. Duties include processing wafers for
electronics parts. This position is on a graveyard shift, long term
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and assemble product.
- Operate semi-automated equipment.
- Inspect and track parts and processes during production.
- Ensure quality of final product.
- Data entry.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in clean and orderly
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
• Safe and clean work environment
• Employee focused workplace
• Safety programs and training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years manufacturing experience
- Continuous background noise from equipment.
- Minimal fumes from acetone and ensolve used when cleaning
optics before testing.
- Demonstrate eye-hand coordination
Safety Guidelines: • Adhere to all safety and
COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our
Working for ResourceMFG If you’re looking for a
job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ResourceMFG is the
company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial
staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have
hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that
treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal
opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work
environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This
includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training