Posted on: October 14, 2021
1st Shift: Monday-Friday 7 am-4 pm
Pay: $14-19 an hour
ResourceMFG is hiring for a cable
assembler for a local electronics company. This position is a
contact to hire opportunity. Don’t Miss Out. Great
Pay, Safety and Benefits.
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance
when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Description: Inspects electronic
assemblies, subassemblies, parts, and components to assure
compliance to customer design documentation and/or industry
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the
- Interprets customer provided design documentation to determine
- Interprets industry standards to determine acceptability
- Examines assemblies for physical defects such as solder
bridges, opens, missing or incorrect components, damaged
- Compares hardware on assemblies, subassemblies, and parts to
parts list to verify installation.
- Examines hardware for specified contact with conductor
- Rejects discrepant assembly, part, or component and records
type and quantity of defects.
- Measures parts to verify accuracy of dimensions utilizing
micrometers, calipers and other various measuring scales.
- Sorts nonconforming assemblies for rework or disposition by the
Material Review Board.
- Maintains records of inspection process, progress and results
and informs management of results.
- Input Defect / Yield data into Quality database.
- Works under close supervision from Quality Supervisor.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One-three years of related experience.
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 Certification preferred
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Ability to perform basic math skills.
- Perform basic computer tasks.
- This position requires frequent sitting, standing, use hands,
lifting up to 25 pounds throughout shift.
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health
and safety is our priority.
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Albuquerque , Quality Controller, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!