Maintenance Technician II
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Experienced Maintenance Technician
ResourceMFG is hiring an experienced Maintenance Technician II
for a fulltime position. We are seeking a mechanic to perform
preventive maintenance, troubleshoot, and repair machinery in a
manufacturing environment. We want an individual who enjoys
working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Day Shift: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, every other Wednesday
- $22 per hour
- Paid weekly
- Health benefits and retirement plan available
- Safe working environment
- Opportunity to grow with an essential business that cares about
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Perform preventative maintenance on manufacturing
- Troubleshoot and diagnose infrequent problems with processes
and equipment with minimal direction or documentation.
- Evaluate equipment performance and improvements; perform
moderately complex procedures.
- Train entry level maintenance technicians.
- Maintain housekeeping in the work area.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Associates Degree with 2-5 years related experience
- 3-5 years related experience. Experience in lieu of education
can be considered.
- Efficient in troubleshooting and repairing production
- Knowledge and understanding of preventative maintenance.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of machine set-up and equipment
- Above average computer skills.
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Albuquerque , Maintenance Technician II, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!