Posted on: October 14, 2021
1st Shift: Monday-Friday 6 am-2:30 pm
Pay: $15 an hour
Great Company. Competitive Pay and Benefits. Awesome
Apply today! Work for a company recognized for its
highest commitment to safety and where 90% of associates say
ResourceMFG is a company you can trust!
Typical day to day operations include demonstrating best
practice techniques for handling of optics, operating bevel
machines, operating grind machines, measuring with a variety of
equipment, and maintaining shop cleanliness. Use computers to
maintain shop database and learning how to perform optical testing
using an interferometer and other instruments. This position offers
an opportunity to gain valuable experience with a wide variety of
optics and materials.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate machines as needed in the fabrication area
- Handling, cleaning, testing, blocking, de-blocking, and basic
inspecting of optical substrates, including flat and radius
- Handle, clean, inspect, and evaluate a wide variety of optical
components to specified tolerances
- Perform various testing methods necessary to ensure the quality
specification of components being tested
- Interpret and understand blueprints coming through the shop for
- Works with other inspectors to learn the fabrication and
inspection process and the AOS production environment
- Use and interpret standard metrology equipment
- Operate devices and/or methods used clean optics using
chemicals, an ultrasonic cleaner, and a degreaser
- Performs other duties as assigned by the department manager/
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance
when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Technical training
- 0-5 years manufacturing experience
- This position requires strong visual acuity; incumbent must
have a minimum 20/20 vision with or without correction
- Must pass visual acuity test.
- Continuous background noise from equipment.
- Safety glasses may need to be worn. Ear plugs and gloves
may also be provided.
- Minimal fumes from acetone and ensolve used when cleaning
optics before testing.
- Razor blades used to clean equipment and adjust tooling.
- Demonstrate eye-hand coordination
- Manipulate fragile parts into and out of polishing
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health
and safety is our priority
Working for ResourceMFG If you’re looking
for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ResourceMFG is
the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial
staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have
hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that
treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal
opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work
environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This
includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Albuquerque , Visual Inspector, Other , ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!