Posted on: October 14, 2021
ResourceMFG is hiring entry level production associates we can
train to become precision ceramic Assemblers. Work for one of the
leading manufacturers of ceramic wafers used in the electronics
- 12-Hour Day shift, with short work week.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical Benefits available
- Free online College Courses to help further your career
- On the job training
- Opportunity to grow with an essential business that cares about
- Safe working environment with an awesome team
Electronic Assembly Duties:
- Reads work orders and instructions.
- Positions and aligns parts in holding device.
- Involves the use of a sandblast type machine to target specific
areas on a product for abrading.
- Performs testing and inspection, using magnifying devices,
measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment.
- May perform assembly operations under microscope.
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus.
- Electronic Assembly experience is a plus; not required to apply
for this position.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to handle small parts.
- Above average computer skills for data entry.
- Attention to detail.
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Albuquerque , Assembly, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!