Mechanical Maintenance Tech
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Mechanical Maintenance Tech
Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm
Pay rate: $19-22 an hour, depending on
You’ve Picked the Perfect Company! Are you
interested in working with an awesome team of people and a great
company that values its employees? If so, this is for you! Select
Staffing is NOW HIRING! This position comes
with competitive weekly pay, benefits and FREE skills
training. Come join our winning team!
As a Select Staffing Associate We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance
when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Job Description:The maintenance technician
position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties.
These include, but are not limited to installing, troubleshooting,
repairing, and maintaining production and facility equipment
according to safety, predictive, and productive maintenance
systems, and processes to support the achievement of the site’s
business goals and objectives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain
production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment
during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of
production equipment during machine service.
- This position is a full time, 40-hour work week. Will also
include on call alternating weeks.
- This position requires the individual to be available during
his/her on call schedule. There is a 3-hr. minimum pay for calls
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to
mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, and
repair of extrusion equipment.
- Electrical knowledge to include 3 phase power (480 volt),
relays, contactors, solid state relays and the ability to read and
understand electrical schematics. A working knowledge of AC/DC
drive, motors, and troubleshooting of PLC’s.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform
required maintenance and service.
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical, or electronic
components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test, and make
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment,
and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance, carpentry, and
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and
material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations and/or defective material and report
those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
- Ability to lift more than 100 lbs. with reasonable
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without
- Ability to operate a forklift and scissor lift.
- Training will be provided
- Proficient use of M.I.G. welding equipment.
- Technical Capacity
- Have the ability to repetitively bend and reach.
- Must have the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced work
- Must have the ability to apply basic math concepts.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak proficient English.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required. Certificate of
completion from Trade School preferred.
- At least 3 years of Industrial Maintenance experience working
with AC/DC drives, PLC'
- Forklift Experience a plus
- General knowledge and application of mathematics
- At least 3 years of Electrical experience
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health
and safety is our priority
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Albuquerque , Mechanical Maintenance Tech, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!