Ambercare Branch Manager
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Come join our team at Addus Homecare! As
theparent company of Ambercare,
Addus has over 40+ years of service, with 210
offices in 22 states. Addus is dedicated to service, honesty,
accountability, compassion, leadership and equal opportunity. We
are currently looking for a friendly and approachable Branch
Manager in Socorro, NM. Contact our team to make meaningful impact
with your career today.
We offer an excellent benefit plan that includes 401K with
match, vacation, sick, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life
insurance and more!
- Provide direction, leadership and oversight to ensure the
branch is operating in compliance with all company and contractual
- Participate in the development and implementation of the
branch's objectives, strategies and initiatives for client
census/revenue growth and business development, and in the
execution of related sales and marketing plans.
- Develop and maintain relationships with state and county
referral agencies to promote the branch's programs and services,
and expand its client base. Participate in national and regional
home care industry organizations to follow trends and developments,
and identify potential business opportunities.
- Oversee the recruitment, orientation, training and retention of
branch and office support staff.
- Provide direction and guidance to branch and administrative
employees to ensure workers compensation, and unemployment claims
are reported and handled appropriately.
- Facilitate team meetings daily or as needed.
- Meet and exceed the monthly budgeted authorized hours for the
branch by managing the Instant Quality Assurance Report (IQA).
- Evaluate skills of the administrative staff annually and
conduct additional training and counseling as needed.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all referral sources
and conduct community outreach and/or attend employee recruitment
- Develop and execute processes to ensure clients are receiving
services as authorized.
- Prepare and present weekly/monthly progress reports to Agency
- Troubleshoot and resolve customers' concerns and
- Process payroll and billing as needed.
- Ensure the HIPPA and collective bargaining policies, as well as
other office policies are being followed.
- Maintains positive internal and external customer service
- Maintains open lines of communication.
- Plans and organizes work effectively and ensures its
- Meets all productivity requirements.
- Demonstrates team behavior and promotes a team-oriented
- Actively participates in Continuous Quality Improvement.
- Represents the organization professionally at all times.
Addus provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.
Keywords: Ambercare, Albuquerque , Ambercare Branch Manager, Other , Socorro, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!