Customer Account Executive 1, Sales Services (Bilingual)
Posted on: October 7, 2021
together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to
create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a
Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and
fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a
wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of
change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable
people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for
millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for
teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to
lead the future in media and technology, we want you to
fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for promoting and selling Comcast products and services
that are both current and emerging. The Customer Account Executive
(CAE) will approach sales as a way of helping our customers receive
the best value for their money. CAE's must be service-oriented
individuals, able to communicate effectively and display a
professional and positive demeanor. The CAE relates well to the
customer, thinks and exercises sound judgment and acts responsibly
in the customer's and the company's interest.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face
to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be
able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen,
keyboard and mouse.
- Must be bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Elicits and records customer information and inquiries using a
- Stays up-to-date with current and emerging communications and
entertainment technologies for both the Company and its
- Recognizes, conveys, promotes and sells products and service
value. Articulates our competitive advantage. Maintains excellent
oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to
articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and
- Demonstrates closing techniques consistently, repeatedly and in
a timely manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain effective
relationships with customers delivering the Comcast Quality
Experience (CQE). Acts as an Ambassador for Comcast by building
rapport with the customer, supporting, reassuring and educating the
customer throughout the call.
- Promotes and recommends Comcast products and services based on
a logical relationship to the customer's needs and interests.
Enters and confirms sales when appropriate.
- Supports Other lines of business as call volume dictates.
Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales group
and other groups, as appropriate, to provide a quality customer
- Achieves overall performance goals of the organization.
- Attends training as required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, often high-pressure
environment, with proven ability to maintain composure in stressful
situations and manage and diffuse angry or irate customers.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently with
little or no supervision
- In a virtual environment, Comcast requires a minimum
100mbs speed which is capable of being hard wired into the provided
equipment, either through a direct wall input or your
- Must have "home office" space in your home (See Home
Office Requirements below)
- Must reside within 90 minutes of office
- Home Office Requirements:
- Have a quiet work area in a location that provides
privacy from other people, activities and noise
- Have a steady work surface
- Have a comfortable chair
- Adequate lighting
- Fast and reliable internet service. If you live within
the Comcast footprint, this is largely covered as part of your
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Albuquerque , Customer Account Executive 1, Sales Services (Bilingual), Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!