Insurance Sales Agent/ Producer
Company: Recruiter's Edge
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Farmers Insurance – Agency Producer
FARMERS INSURANCE is seeking a fully-licensed insurance producer
or someone that is willing to obtain licensing to help grow our
book of business. Training will be provided along with a base
salary and generous commission structure.
Required duties include:
- Directly contributes to and supports sales goals of the agency.
This includes new business, cross-sell opportunities, customer
service, retention, and profit goals.
- Solicits and writes new business while conforming to all state
laws and Farmers Insurance policies and procedures.
- Calling and visiting clients and prospects on a daily basis and
meeting expected volume of solicitations.
- Provides underwriting for new accounts. Maintains knowledge of
new products and initiatives and coordinates with Farmers
Underwriting for large and complex policies.
- Develops agency relationships with existing clients and works
to cross sell additional policies to those clients.
- Meets the production requirements and goals assigned by the
agency. This includes maintaining accurate monthly prospecting and
- Travel locally to meet with clients and prospects at their
homes or offices as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Ideal candidate qualifications include:
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Previous insurance agency experience highly preferred.
- Outgoing personality – enjoy engaging and talking to
- Comfortable dealing with high a high volume of outbound and
inbound phone activity.
- Ability to work independently and proficiently without excess
- Basic PC skills, basic math skills, strong analytical
capability, conflict resolution skills, and strong verbal and
written communication skills.
- Note: This position may require having the flexibility to work
nonstandard hours/shifts and having the ability to adhere to a
Keywords: Recruiter's Edge, Albuquerque , Insurance Sales Agent/ Producer, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!