Maintenance Technician Lead
Posted on: September 14, 2021
Maintenance Technician Lead
Oversee and perform maintenance, repair, or replacement of
equipment, and systems. Ensure compliance with federal, state, and
local regulations, including, but not limited to OSHA. Create a
safety culture through safety training, and risk assessments. Cover
site managers' duties when needed.
REM-04 WS-04 WS-LC
- Initiating, implementing, and managing the maintenance program
based on best practices with emphasis on preventive/predictive
- Coordinating the development of company safety and health
procedures and programs.
- Identifying, investigating, reporting and provides guidance
relative to root causes for incidents, employee safety programs,
and regulatory compliance relative to safety and health.
- Developing and implementing solutions for emergency preparedness
plans for facility.?
- Assisting in ensuring consistency in safety policies and
- Monitoring the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance
supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when
- Maintaining and repairing maintenance shop equipment ?
- Reviewing the operations of plant equipment and systems
constantly to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate problems in a
timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.?
- Customizing and implementing safety and environmental compliance
programs including Hazard Communication, Lock Out Tag Out,
Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention, Hot Work, Waste Management
and Permit Compliance?
- Conducting required safety and environmental training and track
- Maintaining key performance indicator reporting for the facility,
this includes injuries, incidents, energy usage, waste
generated/recycled, and air emission calculations.?
- Maintaining facility safety data sheets including review and
- Coordinating completion of safety and environmental corrective
actions resulting from audits and inspections by customers,
insurance providers and regulatory agencies Lead incident
investigation process and ensure corrective actions are
Shift start: 7:30AM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
?Must have experience with repairs and maintenance of processing
equipment. Must have excellent mechanical aptitude. Must have basic
computer skills (email, word processing, routine database
activities, Computerized Maintenance Management System, etc.).
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Keywords: WestRock, Albuquerque , Maintenance Technician Lead, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!