The Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent is a position well-suited
for a personable and customer service oriented individual. You'll
be responsible for walking various clients through one of the most
substantial transactions they will ever make. This career is
multi-faceted and offers the agent the opportunity to act as a
sales professional, marketing expert, customer service manager,
contract negotiator and client advocate. Every day in real estate
is new, exciting, and different than the previous day, so the
Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent must be extremely flexible and
thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
To fulfill this role as a Real Estate Sales Agent, you will need
to be self-driven and perform well under pressure. This role also
affords significant flexibility, so you'll need to be able to work
independently and stay on task in order to meet clients' needs.
Real Estate Agents need a loyal client roster in order to be
effective, so strong customer service is essential. If you possess
these traits and have your real estate license, then we want to
speak with you.
Compensation for Real Estate Agents is commission-based. This
means that the more inventory you move, the more income you will
generate for yourself. The real estate industry is ever-evolving.
Now is a great time to get involved. Many agents can earn over
$100,000 a year once they have established their business.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not
required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before
officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need
to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an
accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To
learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and
our recruiting team will provide additional details.
As a Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent, you will...
As a broker, we will...
- Work closely with clients to identify properties that meet
- Cultivate rapport with potential buyers and assist with their
home buying needs
- Create and distribute marketing materials that advertise your
real estate sales services in your community
- Market your real estate agent services to the local
- Advocate for clients during sales negotiations
- Communicate in a timely manner with all clients who are active
in the real estate sales process and follow up and reach out to
those who are not
- Follow up with clients after their transaction
- Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of
- Coach you through the licensing process for becoming a real
- Equip you with training and support for best practices within
our local real estate market
- Provide you with the flexibility to plan your own schedule so
you can have a healthy work/life balance
- Offer you a competitive commission rate
About Vylla Home
Vylla's national footprint and full-service model provide a
truly progressive approach to the real estate process, creating
extraordinary experiences for our customers. We are America's first
and only homeownership company! We provide every aspect of the real
estate process under one roof with real estate services, mortgage
lending, title and escrow. We make it simple for customers to find,
finance and own their home. And that makes it super easy for our
agents to provide tons of extra value to their clients - way beyond
the average brokerage! Vylla Home is one of the Carrington Family
of companies under Carrington Holding Company, LLC.
We aim to provide value beyond just your commission payment. Our
two cents? You're worth as much as all the hard work you put in!
Some of our benefits include
- Potential pipeline of leads including real estate owned (REO)
- Don't wait to get paid. We pay at closing!
- One low monthly fee - no desk fees or set up fees, no hidden
- Free agent starter kit with business cards, a polo shirt, name
tags and/or hat.
- Collaboration opportunities with our loan and title teams.
- An abundance of mentorship, training, and support
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation
of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and
members of our community and we're committed to treating all our
potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Lic