The Real Estate Agent is the front line player in any Real
Estate company. By networking and communicating with hundreds of
individuals, Real Estate Agents facilitate housing transactions
within their own communities. Due to the autonomous nature of the
career field, an opportunistic and proactive attitude is needed for
success in the Real Estate Agent career field. The Real Estate
career field is best suited to driven, independent, and achievement
Real Estate Agents earn commission on each transaction they
make. This means that your earning can be an product of the time
you put in. As you facilitate more transactions, you earn more
compensation. Real Estate Agents who excel can earn over $100,000 a
year after they've built a client base. The more work you put into
establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not
required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before
officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need
to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an
accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To
learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and
our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Interact with customers via phone, email, and social media
- Advise contacts on the state of the real estate market
- Collect and distribute information concerning the need to buy
or sell real estate
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers
- Assist potential clients with financial decisions concerning
- Resolve conflicts that arise during the purchase or sale of
real estate property.
About Vylla Home
Vylla's national footprint and full-service model provide a
truly progressive approach to the real estate process, creating
extraordinary experiences for our customers. We are America's first
and only homeownership company! We provide every aspect of the real
estate process under one roof with real estate services, mortgage
lending, title and escrow. We make it simple for customers to find,
finance and own their home. And that makes it super easy for our
agents to provide tons of extra value to their clients - way beyond
the average brokerage! Vylla Home is one of the Carrington Family
of companies under Carrington Holding Company, LLC.
We aim to provide value beyond just your commission payment. Our
two cents? You're worth as much as all the hard work you put in!
Some of our benefits include
- Potential pipeline of leads including real estate owned (REO)
- Don't wait to get paid. We pay at closing!
- One low monthly fee - no desk fees or set up fees, no hidden
- Free agent starter kit with business cards, a polo shirt, name
tags and/or hat.
- Collaboration opportunities with our loan and title teams.
- An abundance of mentorship, training, and support
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation
of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and
members of our community and we're committed to treating all our
potential employees with the same level of care and respect.