Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Manager supports the Base Operations
Support contract at the Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, NM. The
Customer Service Manager shall be responsible
for the following:
• Operates and oversees a centralized Customer Service Unit
(CSU) providing production controller and operations planner
• Responsible for on- base Customer Service Desk that receives and
processes service requests.
• Serves as the focal point for receipt, processing, and
cradle-to-grave tracking of all Base Civil Engineer (BCE) Service
• Maintains and updates status of all Job Plans, Work Tasks, and
Service Requests in an automated management system.
• Receives and processes service Requests, 24-hours-a-day,
7-days-a-week, and 365-days-per-year including holidays.
• Validates, classifies, and prioritizes Service Requests.
Assigns priority to service requests IAW the most current
version of the Air Force Work Priorities Implementation Plan (WPIP)
and Work Management Playbook.
• Evaluates service requests within 30 minutes after receipt for
any Priority 1 emergency service requests.
• Operates and oversees a centralized Customer Service Unit (CSU)
providing production controller and operations planner
• Ensures service requests are reviewed and validated by all
Required/ Preferred Qualifications:
• The Customer Service Manager (CSM) must have a Bachelor's
degree in Business Administration, Operations Management or
• The CSM shall have a minimum of five (5) years of experience
supervising/directing production control personnel in an operations
work management environment.
• The CSM shall have a minimum of five (5) years experience using
Computerized Maintenance Management Information Systems.
• Possess knowledge of preventive maintenance programs,
construction and repair terminology and project closeout
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
• The CSM shall have a minimum of three (3) years of experience
working in a military environment and familiarity with Air Force
Civil Engineering guidance, rules and regulations.
Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. government issued security
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement