Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative will support the Base
Operations Support Contract at the Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque,
NM. The Customer Service Representative serves
customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries;
resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database.
• Determines requirements by setting priority of work based on
interactions with customers.
• Stand as the focal point for all customer/contractor information
• Answer’s inquiries and status’s by clarifying desired
information; researching, locating, and providing Updates to
customers as needed.
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring
answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions;
escalating unresolved problems.
• Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing
transactions; forwarding requests.
• Maintains computer data systems & call center database by
entering or updating information.
• Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures;
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for
The Basic Qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening,
Phone Skills, Strong Verbal Communication, Building Relationships,
People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving,
- Must successfully complete a computer-based assessment on typing
skills with a score of 90% accuracy and 30 WPM
- Must successfully complete a computer-based assessment on basic
computer skills with a score of 70%
- Must successfully complete a computer-based assessment on
Telephone Inquiry with a score of 70%
- Strong command of the English language both verbally and
written, Strong administrative and organizational skills, Basic
Computer Skills Excellent interpersonal and communication
- Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. government issued
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement