Sr Sales Engineering Manager - SLED West
Location: Western US
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine
data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company
filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to
deliver the best experience for our customers.
Want to help make an IMPACT to our government agencies missions?
Want to be a part of a company CHANGING the WORLD?
At Splunk, we're committed to our work, customers, having fun
and most importantly to each other's success. Learn more about
Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
This is an opportunity to work at a company that is innovating
the way information supports business decisions.
Check out Splunk Public Sector - We're hiring! https://vimeo.com/279499574
Want to change the world? This is an opportunity to work at a
fast-growing company that is changing the way information supports
business decisions. If you have dreamed of being responsible for
actively driving and handling the technology evaluation stage of
the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as
the key technical advisor and advocate for our products and
services, please apply!
We are seeking an exceptional Pre-Sales leader to join our team
as a SLED Sales Engineering Manager. In addition to requisite
passion, skills and experience, you will have a forward-thinking
track record in building and leading high performing organizations.
You will also play a vital role driving a significant share of
revenue for Splunk.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- You will directly lead a Pre-Sales team and work
collaboratively with our hardworking Sales and Professional
- Love technology, but more relevantly, love articulating our
- Deliver aggressive license, support and service revenue
- You are passionate about customer success, creatively growing
deployments and use cases
- You collaborate with sales and partners for maximum
- You cultivate in-house talent as well as grow and enable
- You will be an active player/coach, hands on with the team,
understand and demonstrate Splunk technically to all levels of the
- You exercise your abilities as a trusted advisor with Regional
Sales Directors with account planning, strategy and sales
- You will build a world-class team to match our growth
- You celebrate your customer's success (You'll be doing a lot of
- Work within Splunk's sales methodology and processes
- You understand how to use both international and domestic
colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- You are a good corporate citizen - two-way flow of relevant and
timely and trustworthy information; work as a team for the most
efficient use and deployment of resources
- You provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate
functions, particularly product management and marketing
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- Min 10 years of professional experience
- SE Leadership experience
- Software Sales Engineering experience
- Intimate understanding of big data solutions and landscape,
software solution engineering
- History of success working directly with State and Local
governments and Higher Ed
Education: I have that!
- BS Degree or work experience equivalent
- Must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a
full time basis
- Gartner's 2020 Magic Quadrant Leader for SIEM
- Named Top 5 on the 2020 Fortune Future 50 list
- Named one of the "Best Places to Work" for Women, Parents, and
- Chief Technical Adviser for Public Sector, Juliana Vida, named
as one of Washington Exec's Top 25 Cyber Execs
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics
in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job
positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required,
we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest
and conviction records.