Commercial Account Manager - WAFD Insurance
Company: Washington Federal
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Washington Federal is looking for a COMMERCIAL/PERSONAL LINES
for our LOCATION office. This position is salaried with both
benefits and bonuses after a probationary period. There are no
sales quota or goals, however, the position will write new business
that is too small to have a Commercial Producer assigned to it.
Along with the key functions listed below, each position will be
expected to uphold the value that Washington Federal places on
simply being nice when servicing our co-workers and WF clients.
- Responsible for managing a commercial lines book of business
and assisting two producers with their accounts.
- Managing the commercial book entails:
- Order changes to current policies.
- Order and review renewals for accuracy.
- Re-market policies, as agreed upon.
- Market new business with contracted carriers and
- Perform coverage reviews.
- Generate proposals for new business and renewals
- Issue certificates and evidences.
- Report losses and follow-up with the client.
- Document electronic file completely and thoroughly.
- Utilize agency's latest technology to perform tasks.
- Invoice policies when necessary.
- Review and process audits.
- Employee will need to have experience in all aspects of
servicing commercial accounts (billing, endorsements, certificates,
etc.) as well as marketing both new business and renewals.
- Minimum of three years of Commercial Insurance experience in
both sales and servicing of commercial accounts.
- P&C Insurance License preferred, but not required
Keywords: Washington Federal, Albuquerque , Commercial Account Manager - WAFD Insurance, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!