SECURITY MONITOR 12-HR
Company: Geo Reentry Services
Location: Los Lunas
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Facility:NM MEN'S RECOVERY ACADEMY(NMMRA)
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
- This position maintains an orderly environment within the
assigned unit or area of the facility and performs standard
operating procedures in accordance with facility policies and
procedures and required Company and the clients contractual
requirement. This position follows daily schedules and performs the
duties of this position in an exemplary manner at all times.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises all resident movement within the assigned unit or
- Reports resident accidents or injuries to supervisor.
- Provides orientation to new residents and discharges
- Performs scheduled resident headcounts and completes written
- Conducts daily inspections and searches of resident sleeping
quarters and body searches as necessary.
- When assigned, monitors eye drug testing.
- Reports all resident behavioral problem incidents in writing to
supervisor and conducts appropriate crisis intervention.
- Collects urine samples for random and routine substance abuse
screenings of residents.
- Transports residents by company vehicle to out-of-facility
- Monitors security cameras to maintain safe and secure orderly
environment for residents.
- Enforces the facilitys rules of conduct with the
- Supervises resident visitations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent; one year general work
- Ability to serve as a model for resident behavior; good
- Required skills include: time management and organizational
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software
typically used by the department.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Keywords: Geo Reentry Services, Albuquerque , SECURITY MONITOR 12-HR, Other , Los Lunas, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!