Now is your chance to join one of the country's largest and most
trusted LTL carriers: ABF Freight is looking for new team members
across the country!?
ABF Freight, an ArcBest company, is an exceptional company where
driven people have rewarding careers. Our pace of expansion means
we're looking for people with The Skill & The Will to serve
customers who depend on us for customized transportation and
It's more than a job; it's a career.
General Description of Duties:
* Supervise repairs/inspections of equipment according to
department's policies and applicable laws.
* Supervise assigned technicians work assignments.
* Perform technical inspections, operational procedures, technical
training, and safety operations/procedures for the shop.
* Plan, assign, direct, and appraise work * Address equipment
complaints, and resolve problems * Maintain a positive attitude in
a highly intense environment * Work in a team setting to accomplish
department goals * Manage shop operations in compliance with the
applicable unionized labor agreement(s) * Other duties, as
* Two years of related experience and/or training in equipment
maintenance, or equivalent combination of education and experience,
required * Ability to work interdependently with minimal
supervision * Must be detail oriented and enjoy fast paced,
multi-tasking, customer service minded environment.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communications and
* Must display sense of urgency, ability to work under pressure,
with attention to detail
* Competitive Wages * Excellent health, dental, and vision
benefits * Opportunity to participate in a company sponsored 401K *
Vacation eligibility during the first year!
Questions about this position? Contact us at
If you require accommodation in the application process, please
contact email@example.com or call us at (479) 785-8717. An Equal
Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability.