Temporary - Administrative Assistant - Intel Contract Employee (ICE)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Category:Contract Employee
Primary Location:Albuquerque, NM US
Job Type:Intel Contract Employee
Temporary - Administrative Assistant - Intel
Contract Employee (ICE) Job Description
Join our Intel Fab Construction Enterprise (FCE) who builds the
world's largest semiconductor manufacturing factories across the
globe. The future is what we build. Our enterprise manages a
portfolio of capital projects on-site with a large contractor
workforce that encompasses outsourced general contractors, A/E
Architecture and Engineering firms, and key trade companies in the
Semiconductor Construction Industry.
The scope of our work includes but is not limited to Progressive
Build, Tool Install, new factories, and site infrastructure. We are
looking for world-class diverse technical talent to join our team.
If you enjoy working with the latest technology in a rewarding,
fast-paced environment, this is the right place for you. Everywhere
you go, you'll find an opportunity to make a difference. In any
given workday, you will be given the responsibility to innovate and
create an impact on our business.
This is an Intel Contract Employee (ICE) position. The location is
Albuquerque, New Mexico and relocation assistance will not be
As an Administrative Assistant your responsibilities will
include but are not limited to:
- Drafts, composes, types, and proofs correspondence using
current office software applications.
- Creates and sustains systems for retention, protection,
retrieval, transfer and disposal of confidential information.
- Schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and
- Organizes and manages calendar schedule(s) for manager and/or
- Makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports.
- Maintains office supplies.
- Manages departmental recognition, tracks headcount and
- Serves as an informationresource/communicationchannel for
policies and procedures.
- Resource for office related software applications.
- Execution of research, data analysis, and
preparingreports/recommendations.Copies, collates, sorts and
- Working within a globally dispersed team. Work performed within
generally defined parameters.
- Resolving moderately complex problems.
- Support multiple people simultaneously.
- Coordinate lunch meetings, recognition events, partner with
program office and other administrative assistants, and be a key
player in driving organizational health improvements.
- Support the Director of Construction, the FCE team, and a
larger contracted construction group at the NM site.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral
- Organization skills with attention to detail.
- Judgment and decision making skills.
- Willingness to resolve moderately complex problems.
- Willing to focus on accuracy and quality.
- Skills to self-manage and function with minimal supervision in
a fast-paced and an interrupt-driven environment while meeting
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Integrity with the willingness to maintain confidentiality, and
handle situations in a diplomatic manner with internal and external
- Customer Service skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially
considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in
addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus
factor in identifying top candidates.Position not eligible for
Intel immigration sponsorship.
- The candidate must possess a High School or equivalent with 3+
years of administrative experience supporting senior
- 3+ years of experience with Office tools including
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make
every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from
semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield
improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world
class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the
Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network
of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test
facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moores Law to
bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex,
national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran
status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression,
gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic
protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
USIntel Contract EmployeeJR0171638Albuquerque
Keywords: Intel, Albuquerque , Temporary - Administrative Assistant - Intel Contract Employee (ICE), Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!