New Mexico Surgery Center - Multispecialty, is seeking a
motivated Certified Surgical Technologist to join our team. New
Mexico Surgery Center - Multispecialty is a fast paced ASC
environment committed to producing the highest quality work and
experience for patients and their families.
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Nursing, the
Surgical Technologist scrubs for surgical procedures and
demonstrates competence while functioning as a member of the
surgical team. Prepares and maintains supplies, instruments and
equipment related to these procedures. Supports the philosophy,
objectives and goals of the Surgery Center. Supports and
participates in quality improvement activities.
Experienced in supporting in the following specialties:
Orthopedics, ENT, General, GI, Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Pain,
Plastic, Podiatry, Urology.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Completion of an appropriate surgical technician program or
previous surgical technician experience of at least two years.
- Previous experience in an ambulatory surgical center strongly
- Must possess a strong knowledge of surgical procedures and
management of the surgical patient
- Understanding of aseptic techniques and their
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing condition of the patient
- Must be an excellent team player and have the ability to
communicate with staff, patients and physicians
What We Offer
As a valued member of USPI, your health and wellbeing are
important to us. We are proud to provide you and your dependents
with valuable and significant benefits. USPI knows the value of
well-rounded, balanced employees, which is why we offer a variety
of additional benefits to help manage life's daily stresses.
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to better yourself professionally
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Health Savings Account/ Flexible Spending Account
- Education Assistance
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Travel Assistance when 100+ miles from home for business or
- Free parking
Who We Are
At USPI, we create relationships that create better care. We
partner with physicians and health care systems to provide first
class ambulatory solutions throughout the United States. We are
committed to providing surgical services in the most efficient and
clinically excellent manner.
USPI is committed to, and proud of our inclusive culture. An
inclusive culture, in our view, is respectful of differences and
nurtures and supports the contributions of each individual, while
also embracing and leveraging diversity. A diverse workforce,
combined with an inclusive culture, makes USPI stronger and better
able to meet the needs of our diverse patient and physician
For more information about USPI, check out our website,
Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.