Assistant Manager in Training- #51751 Albuquerque, NM
Company: Delek US Holdings
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Southwest Convenience Stores is seeking candidates for the
position of Assistant Store Manager in Training for our location at
13300 Central Ave SE - Albuquerque, NM. In this role, the Assistant
Manager in Training is working under the supervision of a seasoned
Store Manager to learn company policy and procedure. During the
training the employee will be learning to ensure delivery of
superior service and products to maximize profits. The employee
will perform computerized along with hands on training functions to
ensure that staff are selected, trained, counseled and rewarded to
maintain performance standards as the manager on duty.
Come #jointheenergy. We offer top of the line benefits along
with 401k and a unique Wellness program for our employees. Our
intuitive training program materials will have you prepared to
operate our business unit once completed.
- You are the face of your retail location business unit during
your shift supporting and encouraging your staff to meet and exceed
- Work with Store Manager to recruit, hire, value, develop and
retain personnel to ensure site is operating at maximum
- Advocate for Hi-Potential programs - Mentor - Sponsorship
- Goal driven with the ability to break down complex problems
into components to analyze, diagnose, and identify potential
solutions to achieve maximum profitability.
- Thoughtfully challenges assumptions to empower the team through
clear direction with a "Lead by Example" mentality.
- Positive accountability mindset with leadership courage.
- Willing to take business risk through strong analytical BU
- Utilizes metrics and data to measure foundational decisions and
- Knowledgeable of P&L and EBITDA Impact - Steward of the
- Trust but validate all metrics and results
- Ability to accept commendation humbly, and constructive
feedback genuinely to improve
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Time Management
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law. Equal Opportunity
BECOME PART OF THE ENERGY
It's an exciting time to join Delek. We're on a mission to
attract, retain, and engage the best and brightest talent - those
who are great team players and leaders who make it their first
priority to serve.
- We are performance driven
- We value a passion for excellence
- We value teamwork
- We value and reward hard work and dedication
Delek US offers the opportunity to provide you with more than a
job - we want to help you build a career.
Since our inception, our ability to hire the right people for
the job has served us well, resulting in an impressive record of
consistent growth and profitability. With more than 3,500 employees
in nine states, we have brought together a diverse team of
professionals passionate about investing their time and expertise
in one of the most dynamic downstream energy companies in the
Welcome to Delek US Holdings
Keywords: Delek US Holdings, Albuquerque , Assistant Manager in Training- #51751 Albuquerque, NM, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!