Customer Service Coordinator / Admitting / Full-Time / Rotating Shifts
Company: Lovelace Westside Hospital
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Customer Service Coordinator, Admitting, Full-Time,
We are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join
our Admitting team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full-time job is located Lovelace Westside Hospital which
provides care to Albuquerques Westside and Rio Rancho, including
24-hour emergency department where you can see a provider in 30
minutes or less, and a wide range of inpatient and outpatient
surgical capabilities such as Ear Nose and Throat (ENT), bariatric
and orthopedic service lines.
Customer Service Coordinator Job
- Provides direct customer service and front desk assistance for
assigned department to include but not limited to admitting,
registering, scheduling and verifying insurance.
Customer Service Coordinator Education and Experience Job
- CSC also handles customer account transactions, provides
customer assistance, and performs and/or oversees cashiering
- One (1) year of previously related experience
- Preferred: Previous medical office experience
- Ability to type and enter data efficiently and accurately
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Knowledge of insurance plans
- Skilled in a variety of software applications
Why Lovelace Westside?
"A" grade from leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, 2017-2019
- American Heart Associateion/American Stroke Association "Get
with the Guidelines" Stroke Silver 2020
- Quality Achievement Award, 2020-2021
- Awarded 4 Stars from the Centers of Medicare & Medicaid
- Lovelace Bariatrics accredited as a Level 1 facility under the
Bariatric surgery Center Network
- Accreditation Program of the American College of Surgeons
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free
Keywords: Lovelace Westside Hospital, Albuquerque , Customer Service Coordinator / Admitting / Full-Time / Rotating Shifts, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!