Service Advisor/Counter Sales
Company: Midas Auto Service - JC
Location: Kirtland AFB
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The job duties of an Auto Service Advisor may include:
- Greeting customers and scheduling service appointments
- Cataloging customers concerns and comments
- Writing service orders and descriptions of problems and
- Translating customers repair problems into standard repair
- Explaining repairs to customers
- Test-driving vehicles to confirm service repairs
- Estimating the cost and time needed for repairs
- Handling customer complaints
Midas Auto Service prides ourselves on giving great customer
service and meeting the needs of our customers is our top
If you fill this position matches you then we encourage you to
apply and we look forward to meeting you.
We are looking for a personable Service Advisor to act as the
liaison between our customers and service technicians. The Service
Advisor's responsibilities include greeting customers, listening to
requests, scheduling appointments, estimating costs, verifying
insurance, conducting inspections, and test driving cars. The
Service Advisor will ensure customer service by working with
customers to determine their vehicle issues and problems,
determining the repair timeline, and working with technicians to
convey the customers' concerns with accurate repair
To be a successful Service Advisor, you should have excellent
customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills. You
should also have a strong understanding of automotive technology
and of the automotive industry.Service Advisor
- Greeting customers and directing them to available
- Consulting with mechanics regarding necessary repairs and
possible alternatives to expensive repairs.
- Using your knowledge of our products and services to sell or
provide in-depth information about available parts and service
options to customers.
- Answering questions about service outcomes and scheduling and
booking appointments, vehicle drop-off, and vehicle pick-up.
- Providing customers with information and advice on warranty
protections, potential cost savings, and the advantages of trading
in versus fixing their car.
- Managing and overseeing the dealership's workflow and
- Calling customers to advise them about service changes or car
- Maintaining positive customer relationships to ensure repeat
- Ensuring all details on services rendered and costs are related
to customers and processing their payments.
- Liaising with service technicians about parts ordering and
ensuring parts are available when needed.
MIDAS locations are independently owned and operated by
franchisees. Your application will be directed to the MIDAS
franchise location you applied to and all hiring and employment
decisions will be made by that locations management team. MIDAS is
an equal opportunity employer with a strict policy against any form
Keywords: Midas Auto Service - JC, Albuquerque , Service Advisor/Counter Sales, Other , Kirtland AFB, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!