Chuze Fitness Supervisor
Company: CHUZE FITNESS
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A day in the life of a Chuzer:Are you a leader
who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and
is optimistic and outgoing? Chuze Fitness would love to hear from
YOU! We are an established non-sales based fitness chain with a
welcoming, non-intimidating atmosphere. We have a passion for
providing a beautiful facility, great customer service, and an
environment that focuses on whats most important, the PEOPLE! Our
mission is to elevate those in our community through fitness and
connection to live a better life. This is way more than just a job!
Were rapidly expanding and are looking for talented leaders to join
our team and assist in growing the Chuze Fitness Family. Our
Supervisors are the face of Chuze Fitness! They are on the front
line supporting their management team and helping to oversee our
Team Members. Supervisors lead by example in greeting members,
giving well-deserved high fives, always smiling and laughing,
answering phones, miscellaneous administrative tasks, cleaning,
cleaning again, cleaning some more, providing the best customer
service experience possible for our members. Supervisors play a
crucial part in growing the company and are eligible for our
Super-Chuzer program, which prepares and trains our top supervisors
for management opportunities and success!For maximum
success, you should:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- Have prior customer service experience (required)
- Have at least 1 year leadership experience
- Be health and fitness minded
- Know how to use a computer
- Be a multi-tasker, a self starter, problem solver, and a social
What Can We Do For You?
- Standing for prolonged periods of time
- Repetitive cleaning
- The ability to communicate well in person and on the phone
- Light lifting (up to 30-50 lbs.)
- Available to work 32-40 hours per week (some weekend
Chuze Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background checks
are required for some positions.
- We will turn you into a customer service superstar and will
enhance your critical thinking skills through fun, interactive
workshops like Culture training and the Super-Chuzer program.
- We will teach you organizational and self-management
- As a fast-growing, merit-based company, you will have
opportunities for internal growth within the company.
- We will plan quarterly team building events and annual Holiday
parties that you actually want to attend.
- We will help you find your best work/life balance through our
- Medical, Dental, Vision & other supplemental insurance*
- 401K (eligible after 1 year of employment)*
- *Benefits for Part-time employees may differ.
Keywords: CHUZE FITNESS, Albuquerque , Chuze Fitness Supervisor, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!