Patient Accounting Specialist - Opportunity to Work Remotely!
Company: Eye Associates Of New Mexico
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Eye Associates of New Mexico currently has an outstanding
career opportunity in our Patient Accounting Department!
Do you have a desire to work on a team in a fast-paced
environment? Do you enjoy helping others at the same time? Do you
want to feel valued? At Eye Associates of New Mexico youre an
individual and not just a number. Our team environment feels like
family and everyone is helpful. Tools and training are provided to
help you succeed. Maybe these are some of the reasons why our
employees voted us TOP WORK PLACES in 2020 and 2019!
Eye Associates of New Mexico is the largest Ophthalmology
and Optometry practice in the Southwest. We serve our communities
with compassionate, state-of-the-art and valued-based care. Our
team approach aims to deliver the highest quality eye care to all.
We take pride in giving the absolute highest level of patient care,
and we strive to support our employees professional development.
Come be a part of our team!
We are currently looking for a full-time Patient Accounting
Specialist located at our Administrative office. This position may
have the opportunity to work remotely part of the time.
Job Duties May Include:
- Enters billing information into the computer system, verifies
demographics, collects patient's
portion and performs daily balancing functions, including bank
- Is accountable for timely and accurate data entry of
- Works with insurance carriers in tracking claims.
- Provides assistance to patients through the handling of their
accounts and assists in accounts receivable management through
insurance claim follow-up.
- Transmits and receives electronic claims and posts payments as
- Monitors claims to and accuracy of CPT codes and modifiers to
ensure maximum reimbursement.
- Requires knowledge of CPT and ICD10 codes
- Three years of medical billing experience
What we offer:
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Eight (8) company paid holidays (including the day after
Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve!)
- Medical and Dental
- Generous Vision benefits for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term and
Long Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) and Roth Program
- Financial Wellness Program
- Identity Theft Protection Plan
- and much more
Please visit us at www.eyenm.com for more information.
AA/EOE/Disability. Eye Associates of New Mexico is a drug and
Keywords: Eye Associates Of New Mexico, Albuquerque , Patient Accounting Specialist - Opportunity to Work Remotely!, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!