Wine & Spirits Tasting Room Supervisor
Company: Hotel Chaco
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Part-time Hourly Position starting at $12.00 + tips
hourly DOE plus benefits.
Located in Albuquerque, NM. Working out of our Hotel
Typical schedule is Monday - Friday evenings
At Heritage Hotels & Resorts Inc, we strive to create an
environment where the skills and creativity of our employees can
flourish and will be recognized and rewarded. More importantly,
employees at Heritage know that their work in preserving and
advancing the state's cultural heritage will benefit mankind now
and in the future.
Position Purpose: The Crafted Bar Tasting Room
Supervisor is responsible for supporting the Food & Beverage
Operations in making sure that bar operations run smoothly by
supporting a culture of service within the team for the bar. The
Tasting Supervisor is an essential support to the Front of House
team in creating unforgettable experiences for guests.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Servers &
Essential Duties and
- Work under direction of Director of Operations.
- Communicate daily with hotel/restaurant/kitchen leadership
regarding job assignments and required timeframe.
- Maintain high level of positive and professional approach with
employees, coworkers, and guests.
- Maintain a proper flow of service and FOH staffing levels
- Create and post schedules for all Front of House team members,
and support the Director of Operations in recruitment, training,
assigning work, appraising performance, and addressing complaints
and resolving problems.
- Check identification to ensure minimum age requirements are met
for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Oversee activities of bar staff and expedite customer orders as
needed, per company standards and policies.
- Passionately deliver refined, seamless service.
- Greet and welcome guests at the bar or in the bar area.
- Maintain cleanliness of all bar and lounge areas, including ice
bins, shelving, stainless steel, mixers, cups, blenders, and soda
- Maintain good working relationships with suppliers and identify
opportunities to decrease operational costs.
- Work with the back of house team in your venue to ensure that
all guest requests are met.
- Maintain strong focus on the guest experience and base all of
your decision making around making our guests happy, especially
when resolving complaints.
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of
any problematic situation.
- Uphold company drink & food safety, food handling, cleanliness,
and sanitation requirements to ensure the health and safety of our
guests and staff.
- Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned consistent with the functions of this
position as needed at the properties.
- Excellent verbal communication and ability to multitask.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience/training.
Four-year college degree, Hospitality preferred; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- 2-3 years of bar supervision or equivalent combination of
education and experience; luxury branded hospitality experience
- New Mexico Food Handler Certification, ServSafe Manager
Certification, and Alcohol Server Certification.
- Ability to work on your feet for eight hours or more.
- Knowledge of Restaurant Point of Sale systems.
- Must be able to lift/push/reach for/carry 30+ pounds
NM Safe Certified Hotelier, Inspiring Our
Communities, & Celebrating Local Artisans.
Heritage Hotels & Resorts Inc. is an Equal
Keywords: Hotel Chaco, Albuquerque , Wine & Spirits Tasting Room Supervisor, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!