Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: Reggie Gallegos - State Farm Agent
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may
want to consider working in the office of Reggie Gallegos - State
Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity
to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent.
You will build and develop customer relationships within the
community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and
life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working
in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a
State Farm agent yourself.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.
- Adaption of skills necessary to operate a business.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my office
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products
play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover
from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Ability to conduct interviews in the office
- Bilingual - Spanish Required
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Must be able to work the following schedule: Monday through
Friday, 9am - 5pm
My Training Program Includes
- Working closely with the agent to gain an understanding of the
agents role and office logistics
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own
employees. State Farm agents employees are not employees of State
Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm
independent contractor agent, not with State Farm
InsuranceCompanies. State Farm agents control which licensing
requirements and training programs are offered or must be
successfully completed by their employees. By accepting
employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing
any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent,
you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection
preference, should you choose to leave the agents employment and
pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent
for State Farm Insurance Companies.If you choose to pursue
an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the
regular State FarmInsurance Companies agentselection process
Keywords: Reggie Gallegos - State Farm Agent, Albuquerque , Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!