Scheduler-3rd Shift **Sign On Bonus**
Company: Jabil Circuit
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING
BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees
across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most
technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions
provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market
experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing
know-how, supply chain insights and global product management
expertise to enable success for the world's leading brands. We are
driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each
other, our communities, and the environment.
Production Schedulers are responsible for assisting in the
development and execution of an achievable two-week production
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with scheduling production activity in synch with
- Run planned orders in two-week buckets to detail what boards
are to be built.
- Ensure Prep-Parts can and is keeping up with the build
- Focus on minimizing changeovers and production schedule changes
while maintaining the integrity of the production board
- Run clean-to-starts, on-time production shipments, EPS
maintenance, purge, ECN, and deviation management, maintaining of a
- Assist running weekly clean-to-starts to determine any existing
material shortages that need to be expedited.
- Work with Manufacturing Line Manager(s), Purchasing, and
Inventory Control to recommend long term resolutions to shortages
due to lack of material control on the production floor.
- At a minimum, conduct readiness meetings on New Products as
well as revision changes five days prior to the build.
- Ensure that shipments made are routed to the correct
destination, as well as the creation and maintenance of Sales
Orders if that duty is placed on the Planner.
- Maintain Jabil packout module, EPS, or equivalent packout
- Manage the Deviation/ECN/Purge processes.
- Understand all product production flow.
- Maintain handbook on position by workcell.
- Continuous coordination and follow up with the workcell
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations
associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil's
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- The physical demands describes here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to
stand or walk for extended periods of time. Reaching, bending, and
lifting up to 50 lbs.
- The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those and employee encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job. Individual's work station is
located in the stockroom on the manufacturing floor. The noise
level in the work environment is moderate.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity
employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Jabil Circuit, Albuquerque , Scheduler-3rd Shift **Sign On Bonus**, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!