The Garcia Automotive Group represents the most exciting,
innovative brands on the market, located in our inviting,
state-of-the-art facilities! Being the largest auto group in the
state doesn’t make us the best. Our loyal, repeat clients and
amazing staff do!
We are currently looking for experienced Automotive Sales
Representatives. Come join our team! Have fun, make money, and work
outside the box (cubicle)!
Looking for a career change? We are excited to hire folks from
other industries, such as: hospitality
(server, bartender etc.), alternative forms of retail or
sales and customer service. No retail automotive experience? That's
ok, we'll train you!
Our current Sales Reps make between: $50,000-100,000!!! *Some
* Average first-year salary ~ $50,000-100,000
* HUGE career advancement / tangible career
path potential for a strong work ethic, integrity and a great
* Paid Training
* Base salary with bonuses for volume and great customer
* 5 day work week
* Paid Vacation
* Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Nurture enriching relationships to build clientele for
* Exhibit consultative selling skills. Assist customers in
selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to
* Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the
vehicle authority. Know the in’s and the out’s of product
offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
* Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new/used
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales
* Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives,
planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Bring your ‘A game’ along with a positive attitude to work
with you every single day.
* Available to work flexible hours (open until 6 on weekdays and
Saturday, closed on Sunday except the last Sunday of the month)
*Must be comfortable working 40-50hrs a week (more hours worked =
more sales = more commission)!
* Honest, ambitious, and charismatic
* Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
* Ready to waste no time on learning new product in’s and out’s,
eager to improve
* Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
* Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local