Play a critical role in ensuring quality patient care, while
enabling medical and nursing staff to do their work efficiently and
in compliance with facility policies and procedures. Utilize your
efficiency, organization, and excellent communication skills to
maximize unit outcomes working in the role of the Ward Clerk.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides clerical and select administrative services that
facilitate unit operations and support the delivery of care to
patients/ residents requiring care including: answering phone
calls, maintaining patient charts, completing various reports, and
other related duties.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
Must have at minimum a High School diploma or equivalent
Must be hard working, friendly, organized, and professional
Previous medical and clerical experience strongly preferred
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly
rate; full time team members are also offered a comprehensive
benefit package which includes:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance/
Flexible Spending Accounts
* Tuition Reimbursement Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
* Paid Time Off
* DailyPay option available! Get your pay, when you need it.
* Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
* Tickets at Work - entertainment ticket discounts
* Employee Assistance Plan - easy-to-use services to help with
everyday challenges of life (available for all employees and their
* Helping Friends Foundation - our employees hardship/crisis
* MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
* In-facility education programs and more!
Central Desert Behavioral Health Hospital- 1525 N. Renaissance
Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87107
Central Desert Behavioral Health Hospital is a 64-bed inpatient
hospital offering advanced programming and services for the
treatment of behavioral health illness for older adults.
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.