Accounting / Office Supervisor
Company: Blue Water Linen
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Hourly Position with a range starting at of $14.50 DOE plus
Located in Albuquerque, NM. Working out of our Bluewater
At Blue Water Linen, we strive to create an environment where the
skills and creativity of our employees can flourish and will be
recognized and rewarded. Bluewater is located in the Sawmill
District with state of the art manufacturing exclusively
high-quality cleaning of hospitality linen (hotels & resorts only).
Bluewater Linen opened in Spring of 2017 to help New Mexico
hospitality operators created the most sustainable and
cost-effective luxury bed linen product. Blue Water Linen 4 years
young and business is thriving, as people return to travel. We have
the latest in automation and technology in the United States, and
are looking for a customer-oriented Office / Accounting
Essential Functions: We are looking for an
Accounting/Office Supervisor to undertake all receptionist
and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be
the face of the company for all visitors and will be responsible
for the first impression made. This position should be able to
handle complaints and give accurate information. A
customer-oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make guests
and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises
while also tracking company revenue, purchasing, expenses, payroll,
and some light HR duties.
- Keep front desk and hospitality area tidy and presentable with
all necessary supplies.
- Greet and welcome guests, coordinate guest tours.
- Answer questions and address complaints via phone or email in a
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them as
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing
- Learn onsite Linen Master system.
- Track revenue and expenses daily, print and maintain reports
- Track and enter customer fees through various Linen Master
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Keep updated records and files.
- Monitor office expenses and costs.
- Coordinate with drivers on filing route receipts, gas cards,
- Other duties as assigned by Management on Property.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven experience as an office supervisor or in another
relevant administrative role
- Knowledge of office computer systems
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
NM Safe Certified Business, Inspiring Our Communities, &
Celebrating Local Artisans.
Bluewater Linen is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Blue Water Linen, Albuquerque , Accounting / Office Supervisor, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!