FT Hospice Registered Nurse-$2000 to $4000 Sign On Bonus!
Company: Harmony Home Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
"Making a difference: It's what I do."
Harmony believes in making a difference in the lives of those we
come into contact with, every single day.
Family owned and growing since 1996 with over 450 employees
across two states. Harmony is an industry leader in the communities
we serve. We are looking for individuals who share and uphold our
values including: compassion, quality, teamwork, honesty, trust,
innovation, and enthusiasm. Partnering with Harmony provides you
with access to over 20 years of industry knowledge and experience
in Home Care and Hospice.
The registered nurse plans, organizes and directs hospice care
and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health
education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the
resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the
needs of individual and families within their homes and
- Apply specific criteria for admission and re-certification to
hospice. Re-evaluate patient needs based on patient status and
- Collaborate with other professionals including social workers,
chaplains, home health aides, and physicians to ensure patient's
needs are met appropriately.
- Re-evaluate patient needs based upon patient status and
condition and report to the care coordinator and IDT.
- Observe, report, and record written clinical notes in the
individual patient record for each visit or contact. Document the
care given, the patient's progress or decline, and report
significant patient changes.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. (Diploma or
transcripts to be provided to agency)
- Currently licensed in the Operating State as a Registered
- One year nursing experience recommended, experience in hospice
- A current health certificate, CPR card and TB test must be kept
- Must have a current drivers license, auto insurance and
- A criminal background check and drug screen must be performed
Harmony Home Health & Hospice is an Equal Employment Opportunity
and Affirmative Action employer.
You may have to treat Covid positive patients. We provide all
Keywords: Harmony Home Health, Albuquerque , FT Hospice Registered Nurse-$2000 to $4000 Sign On Bonus!, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!