Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / All Shifts
Company: Odelia Healthcare
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Odelia Healthcare -
*Benefits Available for Full-Time Employees*
Job Type: Full-Time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid-Time Off
*****5 Star Facility***** New Mexico Nursing Excellence Award
We believe that nursing is a work of the heart. To provide the
best resident care, we promote a culture that is both employee and
patient based.We build on trust, compassion and strong
communication. We reward our employees withcompetitive
wages, raises and bonuses. Come join our family today! You can
also walk in at 1509 University Blvd NE,
Albuquerque, NM 87102, USA or call us at (505) 243-2257 for
- Currently enrolled in a school for nursing assistants or have a
license as a certified nursing assistant.
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a certified nursing
assistant or clinical experience while enrolled in a nursing
assistant certification class.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform all duties as assigned and in accordance with facilitys
established policies and procedures, nursing care procedures and
safety rules and regulations.
- Make resident rounds at the beginning of each shift and every
two hours thereafter to administer quality nursing care.
- Verify the identification of a resident before administering
nursing care or serving food, to assure that appropriate care is
being provided to the correct resident.
- Report missing ID bands to admission coordinator
- Make beds, clean bedside and overbed tables.
- Assure that water pitchers are cleaned, filled with fresh
drinking water and within the residents reach.
- Other related duties as may become necessary or as directed by
the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses, or
Keywords: Odelia Healthcare, Albuquerque , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / All Shifts, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!