Company: Find A Wrench, LLC
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Sign on Bonus!!! Relocation Assistance Available!!!!Seeking a
team oriented, highly productive Ford Certified Automotive
Technician to join our award-winning team in Roswell, NM. Essential
- Perform all duties of an Automotive Technician.
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and
accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Abides by all Ford mandated warranty procedures including but
not limited to repairs to vehicles, documenting warranty repairs
and returning parts for warranty claims.
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing
vehicles, completing preventative maintenance such as engine
tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing
and replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to customer
complaints and reviewing service advisor notes, conduction
inspections, repairing engine failures, repairing mechanical and
electrical system malfunctions, replacing parts and
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives,
adjusting controls and systems.
- Understands, keeps abreast of and complies with all federal,
state and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs in
dealership management system.
- Keeps shop equipment in clean and working condition by
following operating and safety instructions at all times.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Keeps Ford Technician Certifications current.
- Communicates professionally and provides updates on customer
repairs as needed to service advisors and parts department.
- All other duties assigned.Qualifications:
- Current or previous experience at an accredited Ford dealership
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College
or technical school; or six months to one year related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Two to four years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to type correspondence on repair orders and
- Ability to speak effectively before customers or employees of
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from managers, employees and customers.
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record and must pass drug
- Excellent Pay
- Health insurance
- Advanced training
- Uniforms providedCOVID-19 Precaution(s):
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in
Keywords: Find A Wrench, LLC, Albuquerque , Automotive Technican, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!