Licensed Real Estate Professional
Company: Vylla Home
Posted on: May 4, 2021
The real estate industry is booming with excitement right now. We
are looking for a Licensed Real Estate Professional who can offer
their creativity, problem-solving skills and marketing ideas to our
team. As a Licensed Real Estate Professional, you are a key player
in a real estate transaction. You will walk your clients through
every aspect of their home purchase or sale. This involves
researching the current real estate market and finding ways to help
your clients' homes stand out as unique and desirable.
The ideal candidate for this Licensed Real Estate Professional
position has a passion for customer service and creativity. A
background in sales, marketing and customer service is an asset,
along with your real estate license. We will provide training to
help you develop those skills and grow your potential. The ability
to be a self-starter and to take initiative to create a broad and
loyal client base is essential to this role.
Compensation in the real estate market is directly tied to a Real
Estate Professional's performance. There is reasonable potential to
make over $100,000 a year. You will find that the more time and
work you put into establishing your client base through networking
and referrals, the more income you will earn for yourself.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to
apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially
being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to
complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an
accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To
learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and
our recruiting team will provide additional details.
In this role, you will...
* Stay informed on the local real estate market so you can offer
sound advice to clients on how to best market and price their
* Network and market your real estate professional services to help
grow your client base
* Represent your clients' best interests during negotiations and
* Establish positive relationships with other real estate
professionals in the community
* Be available to your clients to answer all questions and provide
solutions throughout every step of their real estate transaction
* Complete relevant training to keep yourself informed and relevant
within the current real estate market
* Be available to show client's homes and attend open houses
* Come up with creative solutions for making you and your real
estate portfolio stand out in the current market
As a broker, we will...
* Provide an environment of healthy work/life balance that offers
* Offer a positive work culture of mutual support, encouragement
* Coach you through the licensing process and provide training and
career development opportunities
* Share our branding and technology to help you establish
credibility and trust in the market
to the general public.
About Vylla Home
Vylla's national footprint and full-service model provide a truly
progressive approach to the real estate process, creating
extraordinary experiences for our customers. We are America's first
and only homeownership company! We provide every aspect of the real
estate process under one roof with real estate services, mortgage
lending, title and escrow. We make it simple for customers to find,
finance and own their home. And that makes it super easy for our
agents to provide tons of extra value to their clients - way beyond
the average brokerage! Vylla Home is one of the Carrington Family
of companies under Carrington Holding Company, LLC.
We aim to provide value beyond just your commission payment. Our
two cents? You're worth as much as all the hard work you put in!
Some of our benefits include
* Potential pipeline of leads including real estate owned (REO)
* Don't wait to get paid. We pay at closing!
* One low monthly fee - no desk fees or set up fees, no hidden
* Free agent starter kit with business cards, a polo shirt, name
tags and/or hat.
* Collaboration opportunities with our loan and title teams.
* An abundance of mentorship, training, and support
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of
origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members
of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential
employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Lic
Keywords: Vylla Home, Albuquerque , Licensed Real Estate Professional, Other , Edgewood, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!