Concierge Part-Time Weekends
Company: Senior Lifestyle Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Enhances resident services and provides up to date information
in a more efficient and timely manner. Greets residents and
visitors, answers the telephone and responds to both routine
inquiries and emergencies, relays calls to the proper department
and performs a variety of related clerical duties. This position
reports to the Business Office Manager or other assigned
- Greets residents and provides general assistance to visitors,
prospective residents, and families.
- Uses proper telephone skills.
- Ensures safety of the residents and property by monitoring
surveillance cameras, door alarms, life safety systems, building
alarms and investigating any unusual activity
- Ensures that incident reports, concern reports and other
appropriate communication have been completed.
- Maintains visitor sign in/out book, reservation book for guest
rooms, and completes maintenance request work orders.
- Completes daily check-in procedure
- Maintains emergency contact information.
- Receives packages, plants, prescription drugs, etc. and
delivers/holds as requested.
- Maintains the sign in/out log for the issuance of community
keys, and gate passes
- Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Maintain coffee and cookie service in the lobby/making cookies
- Makes sure the lobby has fresh flowers and is appropriately
- Assist other departments with administrative functions.
- Completes all required daily shift tasks as per community
established by the ED up to and including rolling over the phones
at a consistent time daily.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward
residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Experience in office skills, and with computer software.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to
eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement
benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid
time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus
based on their position. All Senior Lifestyle positions are
eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access
your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday.
Keywords: Senior Lifestyle Corporation, Albuquerque , Concierge Part-Time Weekends, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!