Configuration Analyst 5
Company: IP Secure Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Configuration Analyst 5 - TS/SCI Level Clearance Required -
Located at Kirtland AFB, NM
Need a Configuration Analyst 5 for the Engineering, Development,
Integration, and Sustainment (EDIS) program. This position is to
support the Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) to modernize and
expand the documentation and configuration management capabilities
of the Multi-Mission Satellite Operations Center (MMSOC)
Cybersecurity Team. The position is located in Albuquerque, NM.
Key responsibilities are:
- Managing, maintaining and upgrading the organization's
- Provide input and assistance to support Information Assurance
activities, sustainment, life-cycle management and operations of
all systems and enclaves, especially with regard to network
topologies, dataflow diagrams, hardware/software lists, and all
other RMF artifacts as required.
- Work with project and mission teams to maintain documentation,
RMF compliance and Cybersecurity knowledgebase
- Producing, editing and archiving programmatic presentations,
standard operating procedures, preventive maintenance interval
(PMI) documentation, CDRLs and on-demand deliverables and
- Must possess an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance
- Must possess a current Security + certification, or equivalent
certification that satisfies DoD 8140/8570 requirements for IAT
Level II positions.
- B.S. degree is required with 5+ years of configuration
management experience. Additional years of experience will be
considered in lieu of degree.
- Good understanding of information and data management
- Contribute to the completion of programs and projects; ability
to obtain results and make recommendations
- Ability to provide high level summary of results and draw
conclusions based on interpretation of data
- A good understanding of database structure and SQL query
language is a plus
- Configuration management experience, preferably in a DoD
- Document management
- Database administration
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint and other knowledge
- Visio drawing
- Knowledge of RMF process and required artifacts
- SharePoint administration experience
- SolarWinds experience
- Scripting and automation skills
- Familiarity with STIG implementations
- Experience standing up document management systems
- Experience with Agile development teams
At IPSecure, you'll shape the future of Cybersecurity by
building the technology to tackle the toughest challenges and stay
ahead of the latest threats. If you want to join an agile and
growing company that makes a direct impact in the cyber fight
against cyber criminals, IPSecure is the place for you. Driven by
passionate people who are dedicated to making the world safer, it's
no wonder we've been named a Top Place to Work.
- We offer competitive benefit plans for medical, dental and
- Paid Time Off Accrued.
- Educational Assistant Program.
- Supplemental Insurance.
- Short Term / Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Leave.
- Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution match.
- IPSecure is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or other legally protected status.*
Keywords: IP Secure Inc, Albuquerque , Configuration Analyst 5, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!