School Support/Data Integrity Analyst III: Student Information Systems
Company: Albuquerque Public Schools
Posted on: May 3, 2021
School Support/Data Integrity Analyst III: Student Information
JOB STATUS: OPEN
POSTING NUMBER: 00044818
SCHOOL YEAR: 2020-2021
CALENDAR: District Support / Full Year
CLOSING DATE: 05/09/2021 04:00 PM
POSTING NUMBER: 00044818
POSITION TITLE: School Support/Data Integrity Analyst III:
Student Information Systems
Will support, consult, make recommendations, communicate and
train District users on various modules within the Student
Information System (SIS), currently Synergy. This position will
also aid in correcting school data errors and maximizing the
funding for APS.
- Complies with state-approved Code of Ethics of the Education
Profession and upholds and enforces rules, administrative
directives and regulations, school board policies, and local, state
and federal regulations.
- Articulates and facilitates the implementation of the mission
and values of the Albuquerque Public Schools.
- Safeguards confidentiality of privileged information.
- Prepares and maintains accurate and complete records and
reports as required by law, state directives, District policy and
- Shares the responsibility for the supervision and care of
District inventory, proper and safe use of facilities, equipment
and supplies, and reports safety hazards promptly.
- Maintains professional relationships and works cooperatively
with employees, the community and other professionals.
- Maintains professional competence through individual and staff
training, in-service educational activities and self-selected
professional growth activities.
- Attends and/or conducts staff meetings and participates on
committees within area of responsibility.
- Performs other tasks related to area of responsibilities as
requested or assigned by an immediate supervisor.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience using SchoolMax/Synergy in APS.
- Strong understanding of all Synergy SIS modules.
- Experience preparing and conducting data integrity workshops
and SIS trainings.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database programs
such as Microsoft Excel, Word and Access.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Flexibility, organization, decision-making and problem solving
- Interpersonal skills with diverse populations' in-person and on
- Ability to meet deadlines, work on multiple projects and
coordinate the work of others.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and (5) years of related
Contact: Candice Lente at 5058726815 / firstname.lastname@example.org
www.aps.edu. District Support Application. A cover letter and
resume must be submitted prior to 4:00 PM on the closing date of
the advertisement for the application to be considered
GRADE / LEVEL: 7
START DATE: ASAP
Keywords: Albuquerque Public Schools, Albuquerque , School Support/Data Integrity Analyst III: Student Information Systems, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!