Executive Administrative Assistant
Company: Parnall Law Firm - Hurt? Call Bert
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Improve the executive's productivity allowing him to perform
more, higher value work.
- Help maintain the positive and professional reputation of the
- Help the executive implement and develop the Parnall Law
- Conserves executive's time by reading and routing
correspondence, drafting letters and documents, answering and
directing inquiries as appropriate and initiating
- Collects and analyzes information and provides brief summaries
of relevant material to the executive
- Run reports and when necessary analyzes data to assist with
strategy and business development
- Manages and updates executive's calendar and travel
arrangements (scheduling, planning meetings, conferences, and
- Assists management level staff as needed
- Intermittent personal assistance as
- Available after hours, as needed.
- Available to travel to conferences and community events and
- Significant interpersonal relationship skills; able to
communicate by phone, email, text and in-person with a diverse
group of personalities.
- Strong proven ability to work in a team collaborative
- Organization and follow through
- Ability to listen, ask questions and make decisions
- Extensive calendar management experience
- Possesses a working knowledge of Microsoft WORD and Excel
- A positive fun, caring environment where learning and growing
- Opportunities for community outreach throughout the year
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, 401k, PTO, Bonus Pay
Keywords: Parnall Law Firm - Hurt? Call Bert, Albuquerque , Executive Administrative Assistant, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!