Salesforce Software Engineer
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Open to Remote
Designs, develops and troubleshoots software programs for
computer based systems.
- Performs basic analysis and design for program changes to gain
an understanding of application changes.
- Provides time estimates for development tasks to aid in
scheduling. Monitors progress against task estimates to provide
- Completes more complex program changes to translate
specifications and / or requirements into code.
- Applies application specific technical skills to independently
produce deliverables (i.e. specifications, program changes, unit
test scripts, documentation, etc.).
- Acquires and utilizes basic business knowledge to support the
- Recognizes code inefficiencies and makes suggestions for
improvements, if applicable.
- Provides documentation to support program changes.
- Plans, documents, and executes unit test plans to ensure all
code changes meet requirements / specifications.
- Supports programming changes during quality assurance, user
acceptance testing, and post implementation to ensure integrity of
- Complies with and contributes to standards and procedures to
ensure development consistency (e.g. programming standards, change
management, version control).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer related discipline or equivalent
- Apex/visualforce/lightning/Admin skills/experience.
- Communities experience is a plus.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional
Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and
commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external
success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is
exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee
development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness
in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social
Keywords: Paychex, Albuquerque , Salesforce Software Engineer, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!